
Tired of watching the same channels in Skycable, I tried to look for other channels with more interesting shows kya I browsed all the channels one by one then I stopped sa IBC 13 (i forgot what channel in skycable) and their topic is about maternity infertility. Siguro nasa kalagitnaan na ng show and I became interested about the causes why some couples can't have a baby/babies of their own. I think the show tackles more on the women side pero syempre they also include some Q&A for both men and women.
Every couple's dream as a family is to have a kid/kids... their own flesh and blood. Unfortunately, there are people who can't or doesn't have the ability to conceive and there are many causes for this.
One, as we call ang pagiging "baog". Sa pagkakaalam ko, ito ung inability to produce "egg cells" sa mga babae and sa mga lalaki eh ung mababa ang "sperm count". Medically speaking, I can't elaborate more so I need to research pa on those matters.
Question: What is the effect of using birth control pills?
The guest doctor mentioned that taking pills has an effect on women's monthly menstruation. Sometimes daw this causes an irregularity on the monthly period or sometimes nag-i stop na talaga ung menstruation for a long period of time na pwedeng maging dahilan din ng hindi pagkabuntis ng isang babae. Another effect of taking pills ay ang pagtaba ng kababaihan. I don't know how does this pills contributes or be a cause of getting fat pero napansin ko din un sa wife ng tito ko. I'm not sure if for example a woman is taking pills for a long time and then she got pregnant, eh may side effect naman sa bata mismo.
Question: Is stress can be a cause of not conceiving?
Sabi ng doctor, it's not totally true, it's more on psychological lang daw un. But she advised those couples who can't conceive to take a rest, both of them and sympre better consult a doctor first before doing so.
Question: Drinking alcoholic beverages and Smoking side effect
These for sure eh alam nating lahat na talagang bawal but still some women eh hindi sinusunod lalo na siguro pag wala silang concern sa magiging anak nila. As what the doctors always say, ang effect nito mostly is in the brain and some abnormalities sa mga parts ng katawan ng baby. Second hand smoke is also dangerous kaya try to avoid na lang or maybe if the husband is a smoker, baka pwedeng iwasan na lang mag smoke near his wife.
Question: Is being fat can be a cause of not getting pregnant? Is being fat during pregnancy can also cause complications?
Some women daw eh nahihirapang mag conceive pag medyo mataba. Women should also think about their health conditions in order for them to get pregnant. On the other hand, getting fat during pregnancy should also be avoided to prevent complications. Some doctor's advise is for women to be in their best shape and desired weight 3 months before conceving.
Hay, ang pagbubuntis ay mahirap, pero ang iba naman ay nahihirapang mabuntis. Kahit may isa na akong anak, I still think na baka may tendency din na bka mahirapan din akong mag conceive if we want to have another makulit na baby sa bahay. I really need to take good care of myself dahil sakin din magdi depend ang magiging health ng susunod na baby namin if ever. Better be safe than sorry.
Mahirap talagang maging babae.
No comments:
Post a Comment