
Many of us (like me) are striving so hard to lose weight or even maintain our ideal weight as much as possible without sacrificing our own health or enjoyment of eating the foods we love. I was (not only once) chubby during my college days (gradually losing weight before my graduation) and when I started working. My friends often call me siopao because of my “malusog na pisngi”.
My idea or method of losing weight before was by skipping meals in the morning, cracker or bread during lunch and dinner plus water of course. I even tried the medicine used by my aunt (which was actually prescribed by her OB) but I somehow felt and looked like an addict (hehe sorry for the term but I’m not a drug abuser) because there was a time that I had no sleep for 2 straight days. Feeling ko may hangin ang utak ko so I stopped using it. I even bought diet pills shown on TV but I’ve obtained nothing out of it.
Then I read an article on how to lose weight without giving up the foods you crave for and sacrificing your own health. These are very common ways advised to all in order to lose or maintain your ideal weight. My hubby also got heavy before and started doing some of these tips on how to lose weight effectively. I hope I can also be as determined like him, sabi ko nga sa umpisa siguro pero habang tumatagal, kinatatamaran na.
The first thing that needs to be said is that exercise is unavoidable. You’ll need to participate in some form of exercise on a regular basis in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you’re the type of person who thinks exercise is unnecessary and difficult, then you may as well just hit the back button and go find an unhealthy way to lose weight. So that's the first thing you need to do. Find the exercise routine that best suits you, and stick to it. This will not only improve your physical health, but it will also aid in your ability to sleep at night and feel energized during the day.
You are what you eat. Does it ring a bell? I want to make it clear that you do not need to eat things that you don't like in order to lose weight or be healthy. You just need to practice moderation with everything you eat. It's important to be wise with your choice of foods you eat on a daily basis, but some people often forget about portion control. Rather than eat a few big meals, it is ideal to eat several small meals throughout the day. This will be difficult to do at first, but after a few days, you'll find that you enjoy looking forward to a meal every few hours, and that you actually feel full with a surprisingly small amount of food.
Learn to cook the foods that you love the most. The majority of the food you consume should be prepared at home. That way you have control over what ingredients you use, and the portion size of your meal. Meat is fine but be sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables and try to avoid processed foods. Continually seek out accurate information about the foods you eat.
Stop drinking soda or any 'juice' products that contain a lot of sugars.
Before my meal is not complete without coke but when I had a problem with hyperacidity, I seldom drink any kind of soda, occasionally maybe but now I had to avoid it as much as I can.
Get your colon cleansed. I don’t know how but I think it will help a lot lalo na sa katulad ko na mabagal ang metabolism.
Always stay healthy!
My idea or method of losing weight before was by skipping meals in the morning, cracker or bread during lunch and dinner plus water of course. I even tried the medicine used by my aunt (which was actually prescribed by her OB) but I somehow felt and looked like an addict (hehe sorry for the term but I’m not a drug abuser) because there was a time that I had no sleep for 2 straight days. Feeling ko may hangin ang utak ko so I stopped using it. I even bought diet pills shown on TV but I’ve obtained nothing out of it.
Then I read an article on how to lose weight without giving up the foods you crave for and sacrificing your own health. These are very common ways advised to all in order to lose or maintain your ideal weight. My hubby also got heavy before and started doing some of these tips on how to lose weight effectively. I hope I can also be as determined like him, sabi ko nga sa umpisa siguro pero habang tumatagal, kinatatamaran na.
The first thing that needs to be said is that exercise is unavoidable. You’ll need to participate in some form of exercise on a regular basis in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you’re the type of person who thinks exercise is unnecessary and difficult, then you may as well just hit the back button and go find an unhealthy way to lose weight. So that's the first thing you need to do. Find the exercise routine that best suits you, and stick to it. This will not only improve your physical health, but it will also aid in your ability to sleep at night and feel energized during the day.
You are what you eat. Does it ring a bell? I want to make it clear that you do not need to eat things that you don't like in order to lose weight or be healthy. You just need to practice moderation with everything you eat. It's important to be wise with your choice of foods you eat on a daily basis, but some people often forget about portion control. Rather than eat a few big meals, it is ideal to eat several small meals throughout the day. This will be difficult to do at first, but after a few days, you'll find that you enjoy looking forward to a meal every few hours, and that you actually feel full with a surprisingly small amount of food.
Learn to cook the foods that you love the most. The majority of the food you consume should be prepared at home. That way you have control over what ingredients you use, and the portion size of your meal. Meat is fine but be sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables and try to avoid processed foods. Continually seek out accurate information about the foods you eat.
Stop drinking soda or any 'juice' products that contain a lot of sugars.
Before my meal is not complete without coke but when I had a problem with hyperacidity, I seldom drink any kind of soda, occasionally maybe but now I had to avoid it as much as I can.
Get your colon cleansed. I don’t know how but I think it will help a lot lalo na sa katulad ko na mabagal ang metabolism.
Always stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment