Yes it's just another Manic Monday. Two weeks with my family here froze me from working overtime. Frozen overtime work, now I have to heat up again and back to normal. I still have pending works from last month and my boss arrived already from his business trip in Thailand. Actually, I still have a vacation lag feeling but I really need to stay focus.
Yesterday I planned to work overtime but I’m too lazy that I don’t want to rise up from my bed. Just chat with Bebe and LG and with my family in Ilocos. Good thing my parents already have computer, I don’t have to spend too much on phone cards to be able to talk to them though I can text them thru chikkatext, but hearing their voices and seeing them thru chat makes me feel more at ease.
Back to work, back to normal.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment