Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Resolution

I don't usually make any list of new year's resolution because in my own opinion, there's nothing new whenever new year comes, only the date (the year) but everybody actually will do the same as the year that was. I mean, yes I admit I seldom make plans for the new year to come but it's only a continuation of what I had for the previous year.

I just don't like the fact that other people makes list but never thought what they actually want their lives to become. What for? Para makiuso? Na dapat may new year's resolution ka din coz other people have their own list? That you will promise to fulfill this or that?

List, list, list. Stop making lists and start making actions instead.

Here are some of the promises we normally want to achieve for each new year to come. I don't know if one or two listed below are in your list...
1. Stop/quit smoking
2. Stop/quit or minimize drinking (of course alcohols)
3. Start dieting
4. Spend more time with family & friends (which actually I wanted to but not possible as of now because of my work, but at least I'm spending my time with them thru internet, everyday)
5. Get out of debt
6. Get organized
7. Help others
8. Learn more

Maybe you can add more in this list. But be sure to do it instead of of just listing it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment