Monday, January 26, 2009

Not So Good Day To Start The Week

It's kinda weird....

This morning in the subway, I saw a young lady maybe in her early 20’s or mid 20’s, with long black (not so beautiful) down to her waist hair, dressed in I’m not sure but it looks like a black jacket that extends down to her toes and with black rubber shoes. For me siguro, I would describe her outfit and looks that of a witch. I know I should not be judging from the outside appearance, but all the people inside the train were looking at her, with curiosity maybe. I wanted to ask her, “ hey, it’s Chinese new year, but you dressed up like you’re going to a halloween party”.

Back to work, with a big sigh, I had to start working, stay focus. Though I wanted to forget something that happened last night but I couldn’t. Mixed emotions, anger, hatred, uneasiness, curiosity, wondering… uy nababaliw na ba? Hehehe. Just kidding. Just had a heavy heart when I woke up this morning… I even woke up at 3am, I dont know why then slept again at 430am... eyebugzzzzzz..... Busy for the past 2 days voting for nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment