Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nakakalimot ka na ba sa KANYA?

During my childhood years, I can say that I was devoted in my religion. Church every Thursday and Sunday, walang mintis. I’m a member of the choir, member of the group from Kabataan to Kadiwa, join almost all church activities… until… I may not be a member anymore but my heart and mind still stays that way. The faith…. It’s still the same. I know my hubby will make tampo if ever he reads this but he can’t maneuver all the things I need or want to do. It will still depend on me. Respect ika nga, for each other’s opinion and belief. We may have differences, religiously, but still we manage to be open-minded about it. You can’t change any person’s belief and faith in just one click di ba, though sometimes we have some open and healthy discussions about it.

Lately, maraming bagay ang dumating that I never thought would happen. Things that made me realized na parang medyo nakakalimot na ako sa KANYA. Nakakalimot in a way na, I never had a chance to seriously talk to HIM, thank HIM and say sorry to HIM. Siguro minsan nakakapag thank you ako at nagso-sorry dahil sa mga maliliit na bagay but seriously giving time to contemplate eh medyo hindi ko na nagagawa lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment